Sunday, February 27, 2011

Whew

I am so glad to have that over with. It took me pretty much the entire weekend, but Tea and Chiggie are now official roommates. I got all 3 kids rooms cleaned, closets and all. They look very nice. It's amazing the mess that was made in the rest of the house while I was busy up there. Oh well, you can't win them all.

This weekend really flew by. Probably with all of the cleaning, but still. We found time last night for a movie and that was nice. We went to church this morning even though we overslept and only had 1 hr to get everyone showered and ready. I'm glad we all made it though. This week is pretty busy with dress rehearsals for Chiggie's play. Opening night is Friday. I'm so excited. I'm watching Friday, working Saturday, and the King will watch Sunday. I will be sure to post lots of pics!

1 comments:

me said...

I'm glad that you got the roommate situation all worked out and I hope it makes things (like cleaning) a little smoother for all of you!