Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mending

I hesitate to say it, but I think we're on the mend. Boo had a fever last night and I was just sure she would be the next victim, but she woke up this morning just fine. Yesterday was awful for Chiggie. Not only did she have to stay home from school, but it was class picture day. Very sad for both of us really. Midge is almost back to normal. She's a little more tired and grumpy than usual, but hasn't run a fever at all today. If everything stays this way than we are going this evening to see Gnomeo and Juliet. Than tomorrow we have church and are going out to lunch afterwards. Being cooped up in the house all week has about done me in.

This afternoon, I'm trying my hand at a stacked cake. I have two heart shaped pans and we'll frost the cake pink. We're celebrating Valentine's a little early so we can all be together. If all goes well I'll be sure to post pictures of the cake!

0 comments: