Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Behind

I am so behind I am quite certain I will never, ever, be caught up. This evening ends the girls Winter Break from school. We had a really good time. My Mom's family went out of town on vacation and invited us to house/puppy sit. We turned it into a "staycation" of sorts. The girls played in the hot tub every night, played with the menagerie of animals, and camped out in the family room at night. Even though we were just across town, it was nice to have a change in atmosphere.







Now we're home, and wow! It was a crazy busy weekend, what with the party and all, and it shows. Trust me. What's for dinner tonight? You got me. What are the girls wearing to school tomorrow? Who knows. I need to get things back under control and finish out this week, but for now I am just decompressing from all of the excitement!


0 comments: