Monday, February 14, 2011

Not So Happy Valentines's Day

But we're making the best of it I suppose. I had planned on attending both girls school parties and bringing them Subway (their favorite) for lunch. Chiggie is still really sick and there is no way she could've gone today. I still dropped off lunch for Tea, but I couldn't stay and I can't come back for her party. (If you can't tell, his shirt says "hunk a burnin' love")
As I was walking her in this morning she kept asking me why I couldn't just find someone else to be with Chiggie for the afternoon. It's hard to explain that when you're sick no one really wants to be exposed. Tonight I'm going to use our new waffle maker to make heart shaped waffles. I hope Chiggie is feeling well enough to try one. I'm really looking forward to things getting back to normal. The plumber came this morning to fix another pipe. We have a partially updated plumbing system and the older section is really starting to fail. There is major rust build-up in the pipes and I guess it's not pretty. Ahhh, one thing at a time please...

0 comments: