Thursday, October 01, 2009

An Autumn Walk

This has been an off week. I have no idea why, it just has. Today was really no different. I hurt my back, very minorly, somehow and that's just added to the mix of things. I decided to make the best of this afternoon and took my camera along to pick up Chiggie. Chiggie is always excited to see us. She was especially excited today because there is no school tomorrow. Yeah for 3 day weekends. We don't have any plans, but the extra day will be nice.

Tea always has a lot to tell Chiggie about our day while she was at school. Lucky for her Chiggie is a very good listener.


I can't believe next year Tea will go too. It's going to be very different having both of them gone. She's excited though, so I am too.

Midge brought along her microphone and serenaded just about anyone who would listen. She has no stage fright what so ever and will probably be some kind of perfomer some day.



This is what the trees in our neighborhood are looking like. It happens so fast. I love this part though, very pretty.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I wish I could see that here!

me said...

Mmmmm...Fall. :D