Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Part I

I have titled this part 1 as we will be going back to the patch as a family on Wednesday night with our church youth group. This time I went with Chiggie's 2nd grade class.
They have this really neat corn bin where the kids can play and dig for little pumpkins. Chiggie was making corn angels.
Here she is with her first choice. She later decided she wanted one that was all orange.


Ahhh the final selection. They couldn't get one that was too big to carry on the bus and all the way back to class.

1 comments:

J-Bug said...

Hi guys. Great pictures. I have a question for you QueenB, I have been posting to my blog but it doesn't show on your blog list that I've updated or posted to my blog in over a week. Do you know how I would fix this? I've been trying for a few days now.

Just let me know. I'm glad you are feeling better and the baby is moving. We have been doing some Xtra praying over here.