Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Day

The temperature hasn't picked up much around here so our time has been spent mainly inside. We've gotten creative though.The little girls spent a good bit of the morning in their fort under the pool table. I have no idea why Boo refuses to wear clothes.I love setting out all of the cute decor for the season. I bought this little bear for Chiggie when we lived in Florida. I still set it out every year at this time.The girls love this haunted house village. I plan to add on over the years. This afternoon we baked and decorated Halloween cookies. Fun and delicious. We had spaghetti for dinner which is an all around favorite. Midge had just woken from a short nap and was being just a tad grouchy at this point.After dinner everyone had to try a cookie. Mmmmmm frosting.

There is no better way to finish out the day than a bubble bath.

1 comments:

J-Bug said...

I love it when I get to see new pictures of those precious girls. Oh how beautiful they are.

There was a picture of a girl in the Daily Sentinel the other day and I swear, I thought my oldest granddaughter had become a model. That girl looked just like Chiggie. We saved the picture to show you guys sometime.

Love You All!