Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winter Storm Yogi


This storm is really no joke.  I say that only because time and time again, we have been expecting "the storm of the century" only to wake up to a light dusting of snow barely covering the road.  Not this time.  We woke up to a little more than a foot this morning with the potential for another foot tonight.  I can't say that I'm thrilled but it has prepared us for less than ideal circumstances.  Today we went into town to run some errands and grab some more groceries.  We also figured out that all we have to do to get more propane is leave our empty one out and they bring it back to us full.  This is just put onto our monthly tab, so super easy.  This made me feel better because last night I was worried about food and propane.  Now tonight maybe I will sleep better!

0 comments: