Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF and Two Weeks!

Hooray for Friday!  We made it through the King's first week back to work and our first week back to school after spring/moving break.  It went really well.  It was a bummer not to have him home everyday of course, but aside from that everything went without a hitch.  Until this week, I had not driven around town myself and I was pleasantly surprised at how easily I got around and remembered where things were.

Today, after wrapping up our school week with another chapter from The Hobbit (which we are loving btw) the kids and I took the dog for another long walk.  It was beautiful outside and we enjoyed wearing shorts and ditching our jackets.  When the King got home we headed to town for dinner out, Golden Corral, and then picked up a the parts we needed to fix our leaky pipes.  Now tonight we are using our own potty (it's the small things) and I am so happy to be able to wash the sink ful of dishes tomorrow. 

The weather this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous and I am thinking we might roll out the awning and set up our "yard.."  There is a senior "rally" as they call them, at the r.v. park this weekend and it's been pretty fun to watch.  It actually makes me look forward to aging! 

0 comments: