Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year!  I am excited to see 2013.  It's always fun to have a new year, a new beginning of sorts, to set new goals and make plans.  I am hoping this is a good year for us, I know we could really use one.  That being said, it didn't roll in too nicely.  We have had a flu in our house since Christmas night.  I am very thankful it held out until then, but it has been pretty much awful since.  Boo was hit the worst and is still sick.  We managed to have a nice New Year's Eve despite the yuckiness.











Chiggie and Camie went to a lock in at our church for the youth group.  It was an ugly sweater contest and my mom made them these "sweaters" to wear.  They looked cute.  Unfortunately, Chiggie didn't make it all night.  She was picked up, feeling especially crummy, at nearly 5 am.  No one really slept well, so today should be interesting.
 

 Buster, who was briefly ill, but is now feeling rather spunky, enjoyed the snacks most of all.  That and making me get up to keep getting him more, he enjoyed that as well.
 Poor Midge was pretty out of it.  She spent most of the evening curled up feeling miserable.  She is the most recent victim.
Everyone saw the ball drop.  It's exciting for them.  It's exciting for me.  I hope many good things happen this year, but most of all I am thankful that I have a wonderful family to experience it with regardless of what it holds!

0 comments: