Thursday, January 17, 2013

Laughter


Our days may not be perfect, but they are filled with laughter.  Yesterday was no exception.  I kept telling the kids they needed to stay focused, but then it was me that would get them laughing and off task.




Boo is my comedian by nature.  She is so different at home then she is out places.  I am so glad that she is home schooled she is so bright, but I don't think she would have been emotionally ready for all day Kinder.

Tea has a little bit of a cold so she did her math from the couch.  I love that she has that option!
 This little boy would be lost without his entourage.  The imaginative games they play amaze me.
I snapped this picture of Midge as she worked in her "office."  She's very professional and loves to play all types of office games.  They are all changing so fast....

0 comments: