Thursday, January 03, 2013

One Step Back

I must have spoken too soon because today we back slid.  As I type, Midge is miserable on the couch with an earache.  She is running a low grade fever, but it's hard to tell if her ear is infected or just congested.  I gave her some de-congestant tonight and I really hope she feels better tomorrow.  If not, we will head to the doctor to have it checked out.  Buster also wasn't feeling well.  Nap time was a nightmare, he too ran a low grade fever, and he is complaing of tongue pain.  I think it's his throat that hurts, but it is really hard to get a good look.  The older girls are feeling great and I am starting to feel sorry for them as I am sure they are getting cabin fever.  I am really praying this eases up as we move into the weekend when getting a doctor's appointment is that much more difficult.

0 comments: