Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Another Day

I haven't been sleeping very well at night and last night was no exception.  I was relieved Buster cut me a break and slept until almost 8.  The girls woke up in great moods, they love Wednesdays because of AWANA, so that makes things easier too.
 Tea was helping me sweep the kitchen munchkin style.  She is so cute, but hardly ever serious.  Sometimes getting her back down to earth is quite the job!


 Chiggie made a red velvet cake this afternoon for dessert after dinner.  It was awesome of course and I plan on having another piece before bed.
While the little girls were at AWANA my sister in law and I took the other kids shopping to spend some of the money they have saved up.  Chiggie got these cool headphones and was a good big sister and let Buster try them out.  He had a fun night just getting out of the house.  I think we all did.

0 comments: