Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flu Shots

Today we had to do the dreaded flu shots. I've known about it and had our appointment forever, but didn't tell the kids until we were on our way. As always it had to be difficult. I picked the older girls up from school and was in a rush to get them to the car. They get out at 3 and our appt. was at 3:30 and I still had to go to the ATM. We got to the car and it wouldn't start. This shouldn't have come as a surprise, but apparently I'm a slow learner. The battery has died on me 4x in the last two days. I charged it all night last night and thought we were done with all that silliness. I know, get a new battery already. Long story short, my mom came to the rescue, the battery was resuscitated and we made in on time.

There's a happy ending though. No one cried. Not even the baby. There was no resisting, kicking, none of that. Just perfect compliance. Whew. I wonder what's on tap for tomorrow???

1 comments:

me said...

WTG Dauk kids! We need to get ours done and it might happen tonight, if they don't run out of the vaccine. I won't tell mine why we're there until we are waiting so I don't have to deal with the whine. ;)
HEALTHY THOUGHTS!