Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Fresh Start

We had a really nice weekend after a busy and very stressful week. We enjoyed the last official days of summer and went to the park with my brother and his family and had a great time at the State Fair.Chiggie reacts to a horse, ahem, doing its business.
Camie got up close and personal with this horse.
As usual Bussy, livin' the life!




Boo was so excited all week for the fair. She had a great time.




All of the girls really liked this little bunny farm.




The King had to have a funnel cake.







No better way to cool off than the splash pad.


Tea took it to the extreme.







I wrapped up Chiggie's arm so she wouldn't miss out. It stayed completely dry.











Midge enjoys a bubblegum shaved ice.







Wading in the river, the day before at the park.










He is soooo cute!










Kaia and Tea were soaked and filthy by the end of the day.

The water was actually freezing.



Pheobe gave Midge a hand.
We're on to a new week now. I can't say it has been much easier, but as long as we have weekends like this to look forward to, I think we can handle it.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm a little jealous, that looks like so much fun!! I hope this next week is less hectic for everyone. Good luck!

me said...

Oh I remember going to that fair! I had forgotten about the petting zoo section! One of our first dates was the State Fair, so I have a special place in my heart for it. I'm so glad you all got to go and had a great time! (*noted to hit splash pad next time we go down to visit when it's warm*)