Sunday, September 12, 2010

Determined

I am absolutely determined to make this a better week. I have been down and out for way too long now. I know it's a combination of things, but I need to just try harder to have a positive attitude.

We found at last week that Chiggie will be Veruca on opening night right here in town and are so excited. Today we finally found/borrowed the dress she is going to wear for the factory tour. It was a major weight off of my shoulders. There has been a lot involved in this, it will be worth it, but oh my goodness this has been going on for 4 1/2 months! I'm reassured now that we're on the downhill side.

Tea is loving Kindergarten. On the first day of school she gave the teacher our phone number and told her to stay cool. Yeah, that's Tea for you. She doesn't seem too exhausted going all day at all. She sleeps good at night, but doesn't have any trouble staying awake in the evenings. She's very happy to be eating lunch at school and is eager to learn. We're proud and happy for her.

The little girls are having a blast at home. Midge has the computer pretty much to herself and they get to choose the morning cartoons. They love playing house and spending time outside. At lunch they get to sit at the bar, just the two of them and it makes them feel big I think. I can't believe Midge starts K next year and then Boo the very next. Crazy!

1 comments:

me said...

Good luck to C! That's great the girls are enjoying school and I'm glad the little girls are enjoying their time as head honchos of the homefront! :)