Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maybe

Maybe we're on to something, just maybe. It's only 1:30, but today has been a good day. I got up early and helped Chiggie get ready for play rehearsal. She had to have all of her outfits, tights, and different shoes ready and turn them into the costume director. She was in a great mood, which was so nice to see, and headed off in great spirits.

I got the younger girls ready and we went to a special showing at our local theater of the movie "Despicable Me." It was $2 to get in and all proceeds will go to Orchard of Hope. It was a lot of fun. I thought the movie was hilarious and so did the girls.

The King and Mr. Buster D had a Daddy/Son day, which apparently involves pajamas, chips, and football. Well, Buster didn't have any chips. I hope the rest of the day continues to go this well, and regardless I'm glad we had such a good morning!

1 comments:

me said...

I love that movie! I hope it's out in time for Christmas for a present for the kids. :)