Sunday, October 03, 2010

Recap

First, I must apologize for the quality of these pictures. I've been using my cell phone camera a lot more, simply because I always have it. We had a great weekend. Fast, as always, but fun and busy too. There were 2 performances this weekend. On Sunday Chiggie played Veruca and I was stage Mom. We both had a lot of fun.

My little sister is having a great time too, and it's a nice way to spend time with her as well.

Here is Chiggie as an Oompa Loompa with one of her Oompa friends.


This week was fun too with hat day at the school. Tea was so excited to pay a quarter and wear a hat.




Just for cuteness sake, this is how I have been bathing Buster. It's so much easier than having to be on my knees while he's in the big bath.


1 comments:

me said...

B looks pretty put out about that bath...NOT! :) I love a sink bath, they're so much easier if the kid is cooperative.
Congrats on the play weekend going well!