Thursday, August 20, 2009

Registration

Today was another busy day for us. This morning I took Chiggie to her 2nd grade returning student registration. She found out who her teacher will be, the names of the kids in her class, and picked up a new handbook. She left feeling excited and I'm glad she got the teacher that she wanted.

I also registered Chiggie and Tea for fall soccer. It will be Tea's first year and Chiggie hasn't played since Kindergarten. They are both excited and I'm glad we'll have something to keep us busy this fall. It's a new program here in town that is less competitive than the rec district and they only practice once a week and then play games on Saturdays. I'm relieved we won't be over committed. They will also start youth group and I'm attending a women's bible study while they're there.

In the meantime I'm trying to get things a bit more organized around here. We've been very relaxed this summer and operated entirely on our own schedule. It will be a major change to be on a real schedule. We NEED the structure though.

1 comments:

me said...

Whew! Busy day! Ours have been packed as well. The school year has officially started! ;) Enjoy soccer!