Thursday, August 06, 2009

Foaming Sea Creatures and Such

We're still here. I can't really say we've been busy, just hanging out I guess. Today we made a foaming sea creature and the girls really loved it. Chiggie won a science kit during school last year and the idea was inside. Next week we're going to try making baking soda crystals on yarn. I'll let you know how that turns out.

This afternoon we're going to the library. The reading program is over and today we get to collect their prizes. It's bittersweet because Midge and Tea got prizes and the other two didn't. The prizes are chosen through a drawing so it's totally random. Tea won a digital camera and a photo album and Midge won a craft kit. I'm sure they will share and everyone will enjoy both prizes.

1 comments:

me said...

So, how did the yarn project turn out??