Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Zoo

Looking up at the Otter swimming above.
Looking down at the otter and fiish swimming below.


Now that's a lot of girls.

The view of the Broadmoor from the highest point at the Zoo.



Boo loved all the kid size exhibits.

Even though she looks a little scared in this picture, but it was actually her favorite part of the day.





No trip to the zoo is complete without copious amounts of cotton candy.






Ooooh, a close encounter.








My Mom was attacked by a bear. Wait a second, I think that bear might be fake.








Tea posing. She'll be a whole hand tomorrow.










Sisters/Friends






Giddyup Zebra.









They looked at every exhibit.








We actually fed this giraffe. I think Giraffe's are pretty cool. Not quite as cool as hippos, but cool none the less.











2 comments:

me said...

I heart that zoo! It's one heck of a climb but it's an awesome experience, for sure! Glad everyone had a good time!

Christine said...

I love the zoo and so do my kids! I'm so impressed you've got the energy to go, lol. I'm glad the kids had fun!