Saturday, July 11, 2009

Slowing Down

Wow, the last two weeks have flown by. We haven't had a moment to spare really. This morning ended a wonderful visit from my sister in law and nieces. We had a great time but the kids were just exhausted. All that staying up late to party catches up with you even when you're under 10 I guess. After staying up late last night Chiggie and Tea had to get up early to get ready for our Church's all day VBS. Luckily they were cooperative and had a really good time.

I think our busiest part of summer is over. Tea and Boo's birthday's are coming up but I'm not stressed about that at all. Just excited. We plan to spend the next few weeks hitting the pool and parks. Just relaxing and enjoying the freedom of the season. Mostly I'm looking forward to the sleeping in for a bit longer!

0 comments: