Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weird

Yesterday was just a really weird day. I didn't feel well most of the day, but couldn't really put my finger on it. By nighttime I was exhausted. I'm usually up until at least midnight so to be ready for bed at 9 is very strange for me. I was laying on the couch watching t.v. when I started to feel warm, dizzy, and kind of out of it. By 10 I was on the bathroom floor no longer able to resist the urge to purge. After about an hour of that I was able to go to sleep and while I tossed and turned I didn't feel nauseated anymore.

This morning I woke up with a terrible head cold. Stuffy nose, sore sinuses, and a raging headache. What a weird combination. Fortunately the girls are fine. So far that is. I have basically been laying around all day. Hopefully the rest will do me some good and tomorrow will be a bit more productive. I just hope we have a restful night.

4 comments:

me said...

*healthy thoughts* I hope you get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling better in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. We all came home from Leadville feeling sick too.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. It was nice to see all of you last weekend. Hopefully sometime soon we can spend some nice relaxing time together.
Love you all, Grandma Dixie

Christine said...

That does not sound good! Take care of yourself, QB. I hope it passes quickly. *HUGS*