Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally

I know I've said it before, but I really feel like we found our groove with this whole "back to school" routine. I'm not gonna lie it was rough at first. All the early mornings, long days, and trouble sleeping. It's not perfect by any means, but it's working. The girls are happy. The King and I are happy. I want to press pause for a minute and just enjoy it.

By the way. In case you hadn't noticed on your own, Tea wears her Hannah Montana t-shirt like everyday. Hey, it makes her happy.

2 comments:

me said...

Seriously, I scrolled down and started busting out laughing at the same shirt in each picture! Too cute and so typical for that age! I'm glad you've found a rhythm that works for you and hope the groove continues!

Christine said...

Just go with it :) clothes aren't worth fighting about!

I'm glad school is working out well for everyone and I'm extra glad you're all enjoying the moment. Life is good!