Thursday, September 04, 2008

Laundry Rant

My laundry seems more overwhelming than ever lately. Maybe it's the fact that all of Chiggie's new clothes are "wash on cold inside out"yada yada yada. Or it could be the fact that Midge isn't satisfied until she has stained at least two outfits a day. Either way I don't know how anyone could ever really say that they have ALL of their laundry done. It always makes me wonder. I mean if ALL of the laundry is done than what is everyone wearing? Is everybody walking around stark naked? Probably not. In my case I'm always 5 outfits away from a full hamper.

1 comments:

me said...

I will have ALL laundry not on a person done by tonite. So I'll be three pairs of pj's away (Hubby wears sleep shorts every nite) from being 'done' if you want to consider freshly donned pj's dirty. :) I do laundry once a week and understand your suffering of 'inside out and cold' but I have multiple things that have to be washed cold (Hubby is 6'6" so one must be super careful with his pants,etc) so it's just added to that load. Good luck!!