Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time

There just never seems to be enough. I have a ton of things and pictures that I want to blog about just not enough time. Lately I have been spending my old "blogging" time doing things like laundry, sweeping, and other random household chores. I know, the horror! Summer is treating us very nicely and I must say it's living up to my expectations so far. Despite the fact that I sunscreen them from head to toe every morning, the girls look like we live in the tropics. The pool is their oasis and I often have to remind them that I am not the cabana girl. Chiggie will lay on a float with her sunglasses on shouting out demands to the other girls. I can't wait until she turns 16 (typed with much sarcasm). Hope everyone is having fun in the sun as well!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

It sounds like your priorities are right! You can always blog when it's winter and there is nothing to do! For now, enjoy your sunshine and your kiddos!

Christine said...

I completely agree. It seems like it's been much harder to keep up on the blog with summer going on.

I'm glad to hear that you're having a good time keeping busy with the nice weather! We'll have plenty of time to catch up with blogging during bad weather!

me said...

Slacker! hehe j/k It's harder when they're ALL home and it's nice outside so they want to go outside which requires supervision. Enjoy your summer and just post pictures! :) :)