Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Better

Today was better. When I woke up, first thing, I checked the laundry in the dryer. As soon as I opened the dryer door a dollar bill fell out. If that's not good luck I don't know what is. While it really was a better day, I still didn't get much accomplished. We went to the library and Chiggie's T-ball game but that's about it. I'm beginning to think that I need a new routine for my house chores as this whole "trashed house" thing seems to be a re-occuring theme in my life. Just like weight loss it's the maintainance thing that I struggle with. Tomorrow I vow to be more productive in that department. I also need to clean the car. I better get to bed, I'm gonna need all the sleep I can get....

2 comments:

me said...

And how was Wed? Awesome, I hope! I say a t-ball game and the library is good enuff for a summer day. If you did a load of laundry, kudos to you. Look at it this way, it's SUMMER, enjoy yourself and the ability to relax a little. I know that's hard but this time will go so fast, not worth fretting over toys on the floor as long as you can still SEE the floor. ;) Good luck finding a healthy balance, toots! :)

Christine said...

I agree with E! I love not having much of a schedule, just going laid back with our routine. Once school starts again, we'll be doing whatever the district dictates again.

I hope that it's going better! Take control of what you can and let the rest go. ;) Hugs!