Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Friend

So I have this friend who, even though she knew she was leaving early on Thursday morning to take a little trip, did nothing all week long to prepare for said trip. No real cleaning, some light laundry, but that's about it. Now it's Wednesday evening and she's in a total panic. She has a car to clean, clothes to pack, a house to straighten, and maybe even sleeping to do if there is any left over time. All of this on top of the fact that she has 4 little girls and a husband who works out of town. I just shake my head, she brought this all on herself. If it were me.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm Sounds like someone needs more time in the day. Tell your "friend" to just go and have a good time, things will be there when she gets back. I'm sure thats not how she wants it, but sometimes that can't be helped! ;-)

me said...

Ok so that anon was NOT me, tho I have to concur with everything they said. ;) Here's to a great trip! :) :)