Monday, June 23, 2008

Frazzled

It's been one of those days.....

  • The house is trashed. For everything I straighten, something gets messed. It's the whole one step forward two steps back tango that I have become very used to.
  • I spent 30 minutes vacuuming the pool this morning only to have it start raining the second the kids got in. The cover then blew into the dirt, meaning I will spend at least 30 minutes vacuuming it tomorrow.
  • I didn't sleep good at all last night and haven't been for a while. No reason in particular. I have Goldilocks Syndrome. The bed is too hard or too soft. It's hot so I turn on the cooler and it gets to cold. I could go on and on....
  • My neck is sore and I have been getting headaches. I think I might need my back and neck adjusted.
  • I got a notice from my car insurance that my rates are going up significantly. I hit a car in a parking lot and got a speeding ticket in the same month. Both were my first offences.
  • This morning I was on the phone trying to book a hotel for the mini-vacation we're taking this week and my kids behaved like wild animals. I had to lock myself on the porch just to finish the call.
  • I need to go to the store and get some more soda. I might not survive without caffeine.

The weather today matches my mood. Gray and gloomy. Tomorrow's another day right?

s

2 comments:

me said...

*HUGS*
That sux about your insurance!!
Go to the Dr and get your thyroid checked out, sweetie, it might solve your sleeping problems!? I hope your neck feels better soon and that your vaca is just what you need to recharge your batteries! :)
*cheers* I'll drink a PEPSI in your honor. ;)

Christine said...

Oh, big *hugs*! I hope you get the caffeine you're craving. I'd be nowhere without it these days.

I thought the same thing about the sleeping and achiness as Elizabeth did - check the thyroid maybe? I hope you just need your nice mini vackay to recharge and relax and everything will be well again.

Good luck!