Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Zoo Trip

Today was Chiggie's field trip to the zoo. We had an absolute blast. The weather was fabulous. Blue skies and temperatures in the 80's. We left the school at 8:45 and our first stop was City Park. The school had reserved the park and the kids got to ride rides for over an hour. Here is a picture of Chiggie and her best friend Tater.As you can see Midge and Tea enjoyed themselves as well.We ate lunch at the park and then the kids got a little bit of time to play on the equipment. Midge got a lot of attention from the Kindergarteners.Tea felt really grown up in their company.Boo kept everybody cool with offers of water.
Penguins were a huge hit!In the end we were all exhausted!




5 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun! I wish we had a zoo!

Anonymous said...

I know I've said it before but man do I have some BEAUTIFUL granddauters!!!!!! I'm glad they all had fun. Give them our love and we'll talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa called and scared me while I was writing. I meant to say beautiful granddaughters, not granddauters. It's grandpa's fault. We love him anyway!!

me said...

FUN FUN FUN! I have so many fond memories of that park/zoo. We shall go there together the next time we come down maybe?? Glad you all had fun, thanx for sharing.
p.s. "Tater"...seriously?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like everyone had a good time. Congratulations Chiggie on completing Kindergarten. You are a star! I love you all!