Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pond Completion

This is where we left off yesterday. We had finished installing the pond and had even planted some flowers at the top of the waterfall. Today we added rock and three colorful bushes as accents. I am very happy with the way it looks. I didn't really know what to expect, but I'm pleased for sure. Now, once the seed comes up, we'll have a lot less grass to maintain and I hope that makes a difference. Tonight we added two water plants but the lighting wasn't good enough for a picture of that. They'll take several weeks to bloom.
I also hung several flower baskets around the front porch and back deck. I think this one is my favorite.

3 comments:

me said...

I don't know why but I do love hanging baskets of flowers!? They look gorgeous, as does your waterfall! I look forward to pictures of grass and blooming flowers in the upcoming weeks. :)

Danielle said...

Ooooo! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice. I love it. I'll have to show Bob when he gets home.