Monday, May 12, 2008

Organization

In an effort to organize the jumbled thoughts that are revolving through my head at about 100 mph I have decided to try and make some sort of a list. A list of things that I would like to try and accomplish this summer. Now that we actually have a school age child I think I feel more pressure. There is definitely a "time limit" now where as before our summer began when it got warm and ended when it got cold. I know I said my goal was to relax, that's why I'm making this list.




  • Sod the yard

  • Set up the new pool and enjoy

  • Go camping 3x (this is iffy and very much depends on the King's schedule)

  • Take the girls to the beach at the lake

  • Ride our bikes

  • Take a trip to GJ

  • BBQ as often as possible

  • Paricipate in the Summer program at the Library

  • Go to the public pool once a week

  • Eat lots of popsicles and ice cream sandwiches

  • Help Chiggie work her way through a K-1 Bridge Book

  • T-ball and gymnastics for Chiggie and Tea

That's all that I can think of right now, but I'm sure there will be more to add. I can't help it. I'm getting really excited!

2 comments:

me said...

Good luck sodding the yard, that's no small goal! I do so hope we get to go camping, but who knows. I am for sure doing the summer reading program at the library, I think it will be fun this year now that T can read! We go to the pool at least 3 times a week but our baby pool is free. Amen to the popsicles and ice cream! I bought a few books to help T prep for 1st grade, we're using them on our long drive! We have T-ball coming up in a few weeks too, they'll probably start while we're gone. Murphy's law. As you can tell, I relate well to your list and HERE'S TO A GREAT SUMMER!! ;) :)

Granola said...

What about a trip to Leadville, maybe to go sledding again the way things are going.