Saturday, May 31, 2008

Way Behind

I am so far behind. It's not that I haven't been wanting to blog it's just we've been really busy. Here are a few things you can look forward to seeing posts and pic's about in the very near future

  • Summer at the public pool. Chiggie is doing flips off of the diving board!
  • The girls new bike trailer, a gift from Great Grandma. Trust me this one deserves a post all to itself. They love, love, love to go for rides and we have a pretty fun story about this.
  • The pool we bought for the backyard and put together just this weekend. I have a whole new respect for my parents and the summers they put pools up for us. Much harder than it looks.

Until then I will share a couple of shots I got of crazy, crazy hair. Seriously where did this come from?


3 comments:

me said...

Hey if you have to have hair, that is the hair to have for pictures! :) I look forward to the pictures!!
p.s. It's barely June, you are NOT behind! ;)

Danielle said...

So cute!!!

Christine said...

LOL, I love it! I'm trying hard to catch up because it looks like you're having a ton of fun with the girls. I love the video of Chiggie diving :)