Sunday, May 06, 2012

Too Much Weekend

Is there really such a thing?  Sometimes I think yes.  I was exhausted this morning.  I managed to stay in a good mood though.  We made it to church and then came home and gave the house a quick clean-up.  I really need to stay on top of it.  It took me over 8 hours to clean on Friday after falling way behind.  I was not a very happy Mama that night.  This evening we had the King's official birthday bbq.  He requested country ribs, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, and dutch apple pie.  Yummy.  I, of course, ate myself sick.  The kids had a lot of fun playing with my sisters.  The weather today was much cooler than yesterday, which actually turned out to be a nice reprieve.  Now I must go and gear up for our school week.  We only have 3 1/2 weeks left!

0 comments: