Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Buster and the Hot Muffler

Yesterday was one of those days where I was just incredibly productive.  Every task I finished, I couldn't wait to start the next.  I even mowed the back and front lawns.  I moved the mower over by the gate and had just turned to open the latch when I heard Buster scream.  He was apparently trying to help me put the mower away and had tried to push it toward the gate.  Unfortunately he touched the hot muffler in the process.  We ran cold water over it right away and while it did blister pretty good, he was feeling much better today and never even mentioned it.  It was a great reminder to me.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in getting things done that I am not quite as vigilant as I could be.  Bad things normally happen quick.  I am just glad that he is okay.  I don't think I'll have to worry about him touching the lawn mower any time soon.

0 comments: