Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Plenty of Sunshine!

The weather today was gorgeous!  After getting all of our school work done I decided to take the kids to the park.  We took a walk by the river, fed the ducks, and they played on the equipment.  It was just about perfect park weather.  Not too terribly hot and not windy at all, which around here is nearly a miracle.  It felt good to get out.  I have a bad habit of keeping myself locked up inside, especially when things get stressful.  It's nice to unwind a little.

On another note, I can't believe how close to finishing up this school year we are.  In fact some things are already complete.  We're having a field day type event here at the house on June 1st.  I am so proud of how well the girls have done.  It's been quite a journey but together we've made it through!

0 comments: