Thursday, April 26, 2012

Right Now

I have a lot of pictures that I want to get on here, but I am having trouble getting them off my phone.  It's a pain and I'm just too tired to try anymore tonight.  So I'll have to settle for just words this time.  Today was an off day.  We got started much later than normal and it really went downhill from there.  The older girls are both sick, of course, just in time for the play.  We are taking tomorrow off.  It's going to be a long weekend as is and they need all of the rest that they can get.

The King starts a new, temporary, job on Monday.  Never in a million years would I have thought him finding a job would be this difficult.  It has been ridiculous.  Several companies have led him on completely wasting our time and even more aren't hiring now or anytime in the near future.  The stress this has brought on cannot be described with words.  We are thankful though that so many things have worked out and that at least he foound something for now.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have plenty of cure pictures from "Charlotte's Web!"

0 comments: