Thursday, April 05, 2012

Really Quick

I don't have very much time, but here are a few things I'm thinking about right now

  • Poor Boo cut her face just under the eye last night at rehearsal.  It was a freak accident.  Luckily I had some steri strips in my purse and was able to fix her up right away.  She's had a rotten week, but seems to be rolling with the punches.
  • Our McDonald's is being torn down next week.  In August a brand new one will open up.  Oddly, this is kind of exciting.  Small town stuff I guess.
  • We are going to a Seder tonight at our church.  This is our first time and we're all curious and excited.
  • We have been busier than normal with school, karate, and play rehearsal.  The play is at the end of this month and then our schedule will free up considerably.
  • The King is still job hunting like crazy.  Something soon would be nice.  Like tomorrow soon.
  • Our beautiful yard has been taken over by a dandelion epidemic.  I am not looking forward to picking them all.  We will definitely be treating the grass afterwards.
  • After tonight we will be all ready for Easter.  We just need the ham, rolls, and veggies.

0 comments: