Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Around Here

Our days have become longer and longer.  The girls are at rehearsals for several hours a night Monday-Thursday.  It makes for late nights but we get to sleep in so it's not too bad.  The King and I take turns going and that eases the load.

 Chiggie is working on writing a story right now.  She enjoys writing and I sometimes wonder if I'm too critical.  I want to make sure their mechanics are sound so I tend to be pretty strict in this area.
 The little kids were making patterns during math today.  Even Buster got in on the action.  Tea really enjoys block patterns.
Buster likes being able to go in and out.  He has been riding the girls trike, but I think he's about ready for one of his own.  He is getting so big.  We are about ready to start potty training.  He has been asking to go on his own and produces when we take him.  It will be so weird to be a "diaperless" family!

0 comments: