Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend was the first "free" weekend from the play we've had. The play may be over, but the crazy pace we have been keeping shows no signs of slowing any time soon. My sisters celebrated their 9th and 11th birthdays (they were born 1 day shy of two years apart) They had their party at the bowling alley and it was tons of fun for the girls.

I can't believe they are 9 and 11. Are kids are growing up. It's exciting. There's a lot of fun to come, I just know it.


This cake was seriously tempting. I declined. I'm trying to watch what I eat in the hopes of not gaining weight over the Holiday season.


Today we went to church and then came home and made Halloween cookies/ It's nice that the girls are getting big enough to be pretty independant about it. With 4 kids decorating, they only have to do 6 cookies a piece.



According to Chiggie, eating them was the best party anyway. This ghost cookie was her favorite.




Midge was very careful and precise about her decorating. She doesn't have much of a sweet tooth and would prefer veggies with dip. She did not get that from me.





This picture shocks even me. When the heck did Boo grow up? She looks like a kid.





Tea without her two front teeth is enough of a sugar rush for anyone. Could she possibly get any cuter?? I'm gonna go with no!

1 comments:

me said...

The kids ARE getting big! Wow! I love the no front teeth look. I can't say how happy I am that Traes happened when she was due to have school pictures...b/c it's just so precious!
Good luck with that willpower and if you have extra, send it up! ;)