Thursday, October 07, 2010

Lightning

Time is passing at lightning speed. This is good in many ways, but leaves little time for rose smelling. I have a full in-box and many un-returned phone calls. For that I apologize. Such is life I suppose.

I actually have this look on my face quite often these days!

Buster is getting very excited for Halloween. He's gearing up by wearing his special bibs.


When he's not eating baby food he can be found in the grass eating leaves. This is forever frustrating for me. He passed a leaf today, I'm not kidding, this kid loves leaves!

These two are forever concocting mischief. Here they were caught in the act of the forbidden game of "spin the chair."




Parent teacher conferences were this week and I was very impressed. Both girls are doing fantastic academically.


We have another crazy busy, and fun, weekend planned. Only 5 more performances left!

0 comments: