Saturday, July 31, 2010

Very Accomplished Day

Being without 2 vehicles has forced us to re-evaluate just a bit. I have vowed to make better use of my time and not take things I should be gratefull for forgranted. So, that being said, today we made very good use of our time. The King did tons of yard work, with the girls help. They're taking a hiatus from electronics, so they had plenty of time to help too :)We can't seem to get Buster motivated. It's like all he wants to do is eat and sleep. He seriously needs to start pulling his own weight. All 13#'s 11 ozs of it!! Tea took a break to model the new necklace she made with her charm kit. Amazingly she is the only one that had the patience to make one. Even I tried, but the 3rd time all of my beads fell off I tossed in the towel. When it got hot the girls took shelter in the playhouse. The King built them a little deck today to set their lawn chairs. Boo loves to play on the swingset. She has so much energy. Chiggie and Midge kept the new deck clean by sweeping it. After all the work was finished they sat out on their little deck and chatted. My future Golden Girls!

1 comments:

me said...

Hilarious! Love the deck and I bet they do too! :)

Good luck with the 1 car situation, I'd go thru withdrawls. ;)

Tell Buster to quit slackin and get crackin!!