Friday, July 30, 2010

Tea's Party

Originally we were going to go see a move for Tea's birthday but the show she wanted to watch didn't end up coming to a local theater, so she picked bowling instead. We had a great time. Much to my disappointment my camera battery died, which has been happening way to often lately, and I had to take pictures with my cell phone. I took pictures bowling but they aren't good at all. She picked an ice cream cake from DQ and it was really good. She made a wish and blew out the number 3 candle twice. Because 2 x 3 =6.

As I mentioned in the post on her actual birthday she loves to color and do any kind of art project. This art kit pleased her and she can't wait to start making creations.

She really wanted a kit to make bracelets and was excited when she opened this one!
Happy Birthday again sweet Tea we love you so much!


0 comments: