Thursday, July 01, 2010

And so it Continues

I think this will be dubbed as the year we just kept going. I try to remain optimistic and such, but it's been hard, I have to be honest. Nothing serious, just the combination of everything feels overwhelming at times. I have strep again, but am feeling much better after starting antibiotics. My doctor is going to do some research and talk to an infectious disease doctor and try to find out why we are getting this particular strain of strep. It's obviously resistant and that's a little scary. Life must go on though, and we're living for sure. Tea had her last t-ball game on Tuesday. She's so cute and we've loved watching her play.


She's very athletic. She didn't have any trouble catching on. The pink bat was her favorite all season long.







This guy is such a trooper. Every morning he is all gums. I love his smiles and they encourage me on a daily basis.




1 comments:

me said...

I hope you're feeling better! *Hugs*