Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Wire

We're down to the wire now. Tomorrow is Chiggie's last day of 1st grade. Yeah, don't even get me started there. She's done at 11:15. We're meeting my Mom and little sisters at the park for a little picnic celebration and then we'll head home to finish getting ready. The girls have decided to hula hoop for this years talent show at Cutty's. They've been practicing every chance they get. I really need to capture this on video for you to get the full affect.




Last night was the final youth group for the year and we made cupcakes. I say we but the girls did most of the work. My little helpers did everything but crack the eggs. The end result was delicious by the way!

1 comments:

me said...

Summer started here today...*sigh* Gotta get creative here, we've got two weeks til the pool opens.