Sunday, May 31, 2009

Groggy

That's how I'm feeling today after getting home from the drive-in at 2am. The good news is that means it was successful. Very successful. All four kids made it through the first movie (UP) and they slowly fell asleep during the second. It was a little too cool to sit outside of the car, but we were very comfortable inside with our drinks and snacks. Unfortunately we didn't make it to church this morning. When the alarm went of at 6:30 it was all I could do to reach over and turn it off. Thankfully the girls all slept until 9:30.

This afternoon I'm going to take Chiggie for a long bike ride. I'm hoping it will wake me up and get me motivated to do something around the house when I get back. We made meatball subs for lunch and it left quite the mess.

0 comments: