Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday Season

We are officially in Birthday season around here. With 3 summer birthdays coming up the girls are ready to get their party on. Chiggie has already decided she wants to celebrate at the park this year. She wants water balloons. Lots of water balloons. She is obsessed with any type of water play. Throwing balloons full of water at people thrills her. It's cheap so it thrills me as well.

Tea keeps changing her mind. Sometimes she wants her party to be at the gymnastics studio. Sometimes she says the park. Other times she says she wants to go bowling or skating. Who knows. She has decided on a gift though. Roller skates with a Mohawk. That's what she told us at dinner tonight. I'm pretty sure she means roller blades....

2 comments:

me said...

I am sensing hesitance about giving her the requested mohawk!? LOL we too are entering the season of bdays in our house. Good luck to you!!

J-Bug said...

That is FUNNY!! rollerskates with a mohawk! I am going to do my best to get Chiggie's gift out next week brfore I leave for Nebraska. I'll be gone that week of her birthday to my Director's Training. I'll try and call before I fly out next Saturday. I will for sure call her when I get home.

Give everyone our Love!