Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hum Drum

I am in a funk and I am blaming the weather entirely. 60 degrees for the high? In nearly June? It doesn't help that it's accompanied with rain which leads to mud which leads to kids playing indoors only which sometimes leads to insanity. I had such plans for this week including a trip to the pool and a river front bike ride. If I have to cancel both the theme for this week will be BORING. Of course there are plenty of things to do indoors on rainy days the problem is we've been doing those things for months. We're getting tired of coloring, crafts, and movies. Please warm up soon.....

1 comments:

me said...

Go figure...WE are warmer than you are for a change. It was 80 yesterday and today will be 85! We have already busted out the sprinklers! Here's to next week cooperatingwith you!