Sunday, April 24, 2016

Here Comes the Week

If you know me at all, you know that a slow pace in life suits me just fine. Watched pots eventually do boil, and smelling the flowers is what I do best. However that is just not the season God has our family in. Chiggie is working now at Ch'ck Fil A on top of school and working on landscaping for a neighbor. Tea is running a very successful babysitting business, and has customers wait listed at this point. Both girls are learning about money management and budgeting. Midge and Boo are busy with school and gymnastics and will be competing in their very first meet next month. Buster is busy being 6, learning to read, and getting ready to play baseball.

The King is studying hard for his masters license and I suppose so am I. I am waiting impatiently on an internship site, praying it will be a good fit and an opportunity for growth. Life is good, just zooming by.

0 comments: