Friday, April 01, 2016

Happy New Year!

Shhhhh, I know it's already April, but I have A LOT of catching up to do.  I'm pretty sure I've never been this far behind in my blogging, but I am bound and determined to keep it going so I will try to fill in as many of the blanks from the last couple of months as possible!  This year for New Year's we wanted to do something different, so we planned a little staycation, went to dinner and stayed the night in a suite.  I am so glad that we did too, because we really had a lot of fun!
 Buster was so excited to have his very own bed.  He slept on the pull out couch all by himself.






 Everyone loved swimming.  The hotel wasn't very crowded, so we pretty much had the pool and hot tub to ourselves.







 We played lots of games that the kids had gotten for Christmas.  LIFE is definitely a favorite now!
 These two could not get enough of the elevator.  Every time the King or I needed something they were sure to tag along.
The hotel was decorated beautifully.  We had a great view out our window, and it was nice to enjoy the lights one last time as we moved into the new year.  Everybody slept great, and the next morning we enjoyed a delicious buffet style breakfast.  We might just have to make this a tradition.....

0 comments: